Mava Limited Warranty applies for three (3) years motor assembly, one (1) year internal parts and one (1) year on-site service.
Terms & Conditions
- This warranty card must be filled and post within fourteen (14) days of purchase and warranty is effective from the date of purchase.
- The dealer's invoice and warranty card must be presented at the time of service. Failing which the company reserve the right to decline any warranty claims.
- This warranty is valid only in Malaysia and does not cover damage to products caused by accident, rental, misuse, public disturbances, act of god or tampering in anyway.
- Manufacturing defects arising from recommended installation, usage and necessary maintenance as stated in the Instruction Manual.
- Defective parts under the warranty period will be replace or repaired accordingly. Any parts replaced shall become the property of MAVA. For services after one (1) year, user shall be liable to borne labor or on-site service cost.
- This warranty card is solely non-transferable or replaceable even at the event of lost.
- Warranty will apply for installation exceeding 3.3 meters from the floor level if the set is brought down at user's expenses.
- Mava reserves the right of any final decision on all warranty claims.
The warranty will be null and void at the following events
- The serial number or label affixed is removed, defaced or altered.
- The fault is not due to the appliances' defects.
- Defects due to commercial or communal usage. This warranty only cover domestic usage.
- Defects caused by the use of third party products or parts and installation is not carried out as recommended.